Extra, Extra: insideAESES Newsletter (October 2020)
We hope all our members made the most of their summer and are having a great start to the fall season!
It’s now time to take a break from the (home) office and grab yourself a pumpkin-spiced beverage to enjoy while reading the newest issue of insideAESES, with:
- A message from Laurie Morris, AESES President
- Example of how the banking of regular time works
- How to handle additional expenses incurred by working from home
- Opportunity for members to suggest amendments to the AESES Constitution and Bylaws
- Ongoing union and member grievances
While you’re online, download our new AESES backgrounds suitable to show your support and solidarity in all your virtual meetings.
Till next time, take care, and stay safe.