Leap Day: AESES Celebrating with Bingo Bowling
Fact: 2020 is a leap year. There’s a February 29th this time around.
Fact: AESES is heading to the bowling alley on Saturday, February 29th. For some bingo bowling adventures.
Fact: Being cheered on for only knocking over one pin, or two, instead of the hoped-for strike in a regular round of bowling, is reason enough to prefer the bingo version.
Assumption: You will have a jolly good time if you join our AESES crew at the bowling lanes this leap day. Jolly!
- Date: Saturday, February 29, 2020
- Time: 7:00-10:00 PM
- Location: Billy Mosienko Lanes, located at 1136 Main Street
- Parking: Street parking available on Main, or in lot immediately southwest of the building
- Cost: $8 per person, which covers bowling, shoe rental, provided pizza and pop
- Spots available: 10 lanes x 6 bowlers per = 60 athletes total. Sign up with coworkers, your significant other, or join an existing team
- Comments: Additional snacks and drinks will be available for purchase through the bowling alley’s licensed concession stand
Complete the bingo bowling registration form and submit it along with payment to the AESES office via interdepartmental mail prior to the February 14th registration deadline, to:
- At UM – Mail Room, Stores Building
- At UW – Mail Room