Website Seek & Find Scavenger Hunt Contest
Search the site and our three collective agreements, answer questions, enter to win one of five prizes! It’s 2017’s AESES Website Seek & Find Scavenger Hunt contest.
Contest Submission Rules
- Please answer as many of the questions listed on the contest form as possible. All the information can be found by searching through the current Collective Agreements for St. Andrew’s College, The University of Winnipeg, and University of Manitoba, all accessible via our website.
- Only one submission will be permitted per member.
- From all the entries submitted, those with the most correct answers will be set aside (ideally all questions answered correctly), and a random draw will be made from among these submissions to determine the contest’s winners.
- Five winners will be selected. They will be randomly awarded either an iPad tablet, one of two Bluetooth speakers, or one of two Beats wireless headphones. Prizes cannot be exchanged and have no cash value.
- Please ensure that all of your contact info is entered correctly at the end of the form. This will allow us to verify that you are an AESES member, as this contest is only open to current AESES members (excluding members of the AESES Communication Committee).
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm on October 31, 2017. The draw will take place on November 3, 2017. Winners will be notified on November 6, 2017.
- Winners of the contest agree to have their name and picture published in future AESES communications.