Accepting Applications: AESES’ COVID-19 Assistance Fund
The AESES Board of Representatives has established a COVID-19 Assistance Fund to support AESES members who are experiencing significant financial hardship during this difficult time. AESES hopes to help as many of our members as we can during this crisis. A fund totaling $100,000 has been established for the purpose of helping our members who are struggling to buy necessities from the grocery store. As the fund is limited, only those members who are truly in need of this assistance should apply.
If you have suffered a negative financial impact to your household income such as a layoff, a spousal layoff, or even reduced hours due to COVID-19 restrictions, you can now apply to the AESES COVID-19 Assistance Fund.
Some things you should know:
- All AESES members are eligible to apply, regardless of whether they are signed members or not
- Applications received by noon on each Friday will be processed the following week
- Assistance will be provided in the form of a gift card which will be mailed to you
- The monetary amount available is dependent on each applicant’s family size
- Applicants cannot receive benefit funds more than once in a two-week period
- If you continue to be in need of assistance, you will need to submit a new application for each two-week period
The AESES COVID-19 Committee may take extenuating/exceptional circumstances into consideration.
Questions about the COVID-19 Assistance Fund can be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.