Archive for the ‘50th’ Category
Wednesday, February 1st, 2023
BOOM, and just like that, it’s February! Along with the bitterly cold polar vortex, another issue of insideAESES has arrived.
Grab a hot beverage and read through the February issue of insideAESES to warm you up.
Inside you’ll find:
- A message from AESES president Chris McCann
- Memories about Paul Hazelton and His Contributions to AESES
- 50 for 50 Contest Details
- A Welcome to Our New Member Services Officer
- Annual General Meeting Details
- Coldest Night of the Year Fundraising Walk Info
- Ongoing union and member grievances
Monday, January 16th, 2023
Join Team AESES!
As AESES celebrates 50 years in 2023, “togetherness” is the uniting theme for all our events. Bringing people together is at the heart of any union and provides strength and solidarity to its members.
Help kick off AESES’ 50th year together and join Board representatives, Business Office staff and members to participate in the Coldest Night of the Year fundraising walk on February 25. All funds raised will go to the St. Boniface Street Links organization.
To learn about the Coldest Night of the Year, to join, or donate, visit the Team AESES page: https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=991997